Monday, May 17, 2010

Pomegranate No More

The excitement I had about my pomegranate died with the tree.  All the anticipation for the first leaf bud to come out slowly faded as I watched the leafless branches tuned brittle.   Whatever went wrong, it's ironic that the pear branch that I used to stake it is now growing.  The "staked" is now the "stake". :)

Just so you know that was not the last pomegranate tree.  I will plant another one again.  A better plant material will increase my chance of success. 

2 comments:

Tarps UK said...

Hoped you like this compliment. I liked this content too much. Thanks for this nice information. Tarpaulins save to any flowers and fruits. Tarps used in gardens. Heavy Weight Tarpaulins

Tarps UK said...

I'm genuinely touched by the way you've captured the essence of nature's beauty in your photography. PVC Tarpaulins Each image seems to tell a unique story, and your talent for visual storytelling is truly inspiring. Keep up the amazing work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails