Monday, April 12, 2010

Early Clematis

Clematis 'Nelly Moser'

Yesterday before the rain, I went outside and saw this beautiful huge flower on the 'Nelly Moser'.  It is growing on an oak barrel along with a ficus tree (Ficus benjamina) that serves as its trellis.  This clematis variety is a vigorous grower.  Every year this plant puts on a big display of flowers.  I don't expect a lot of flowers this year since I divided the original plant and transferred some into the ground.  I am waiting to see what happens with the new transplants since they were trampled heavily by the guys who installed the new fence. 

2 comments:

Tarps UK said...

I hope you liked my comment because this is very unique and nice content. I really appreciate this content. Thank you so much for this information. Tarpaulins saved all types of flowers and fruits like sunflower and apple. Transparent Tarpaulins

Tarps UK said...

Your dedication to fitness and well-being is truly inspiring. Your fitness journey shared with transparency and vulnerability, reminds us that progress is a result of perseverance. Your tips and motivation keep me motivated to prioritize my health and embrace an active lifestyle. Thank you for being a beacon of positivity. white tarpaulin sheet

Related Posts with Thumbnails